Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member royalflush's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    Rural Retreat

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    maybe Holston

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LPDfanincarolina</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is Clintwood, Coeburn and Castlewood not on this list? </div></div>

    They're on there now.

    http://calpreps.com/2007/ratings/Virginia_division.htm

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    Rural Retreat will probably win C again.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    Did their QB last year go anywhere to play in college? He was flithy smooth out there. I cant imagine them replacing him with anyone and improving as a team.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    I don't know where he went to school. I was surprised in how they handled Radford last week though. They have a great program that tends to reload instead of rebuild. They have their good RB back again this season. He broke Gene Fields school record for rushing.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member redrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    CalPrep's Virginia High Schools Strength of Schedule (through 10/1)

    Top 5 Division 2:

    1 - Powell Valley
    2 - Giles
    3 - Dan River
    4 - Clarke County
    5 - Gate City

    Bottom 5 Division 2:

    1 - Auburn
    2 - Lancaster
    3 - J.J. Kelly
    4 - Chilhowie
    5 - Chatham


    Top 5 Division 1:

    1 - William Campbell
    2 - Manassas Park
    3 - Lunenberg Central
    4 - Clintwood
    5 - Jackson-Quicksburg


    Bottom 5 Division 1:

    1 - Hurley
    2 - Pocahontas
    3 - St. Paul
    4 - Eastern Montgomery
    5 - Ervinton

    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S


  8. #8
    Inactive Member redrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps


    CalPrep's Virginia Region D Strength of Schedule (thru 10/1):

    1 - Powell Valley
    2 - Gate City
    3 - Clintwood
    4 - Lebanon
    5 - Rye Cove
    6 - Virginia High
    7 - Honaker
    8 - Lee High
    9 - Pound
    10 - Appalachia
    11 - J.I. Burton
    12 - John S. Battle
    13 - Twin Valley
    14 - Coeburn
    15 - Twin Springs
    16 - J.J. Kelly
    17 - Haysi
    18 - Thomas Walker
    19 - Castlewood
    20 - Ervinton
    21 - St. Paul
    22 - Hurley
    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S


  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    Thats cool that RC is in the top quarter in SOS. Their record shows it right now too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •